Benefits of being a SoCal IT Roundtable member:
- Access to critical information – competitive information, industry trends, pulse of marketplace, successes & failures.
- Review technology capabilities and solutions more efficiently.
- Improve the way in which organizations make buying decisions by allowing them to buy rather than be sold to.
- Share industry and technology best practices.
- Evaluate emerging technologies in a low pressure environment.
- Leverage trusted relationships.
- Improve the ability to network with peers in the local marketplace.
- Resource network for potential employment opportunities.
Whether you are an executive interested in working with one of our member companies or a company that provides a niche IT product or service and you are interested in potential membership, we look forward to hearing from you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Who are the members?
Can anyone be a member?
How do I become a member?
How much does membership cost?
Membership dues are $25.00 per month, charged automatically to a credit card on or about the 20th of each month. Invoicing and receipt of payment is done via email. As a matter of policy, membership is attached to the applicant regardless of their affiliation with a specific business. As such, any past due or current membership fees are the responsibility of the applicant. Membership dues are never prorated and must be paid whether the member attends a meeting or not.